Thursday, October 24, 2002 :::
Hola Queridos Lectores!
How have you all been? I have simply been quite busy these past couple of weeks. Tonight, I have a mild headache. F.Y.I, South Park is hilarious tonight : )) Folks, did you know, that it's been 4 months going on 5, since I moved up here to CT. I can't believe it's only been such a short time. To me, it actually feels like it's been much longer. And, if you ask any of my friends in FL and family, they will claim the same feeling. ---They've told me how much they miss me. You see, I'm the type of friend, who ALWAYS goes the extra mile and displays the most effort, in order to stay in contact with all of her friends. I enjoy being this way. It comes naturally.
Work is going well. I've been getting assigned to VERY interesting cases. They all possess distinct scenarios. The only thing they do share is their association with the agency.
Upcoming travels? Are any of you planning full vacations or weekend getaways prior to the year being over? I've regained my urge for mini vacations (weekend getaways), but lack a travel buddy(s). Folks, England, Brazil, Aruba, and Puerto Rico are on sale. ---No plans yet? Then, who's up for it?
Next Thursday is Halloween. What are your costume ideas? There is a party scheduled for Nov. 1st. in downtown Hartford at a loft. It is expected to be a huge soiree. Are any of you planning to attend?
What about to the local Haunted Hay rides? Know of any good ones?
Will we have a white Christmas this year? I would like to experience one. YES! I'm one of those people, who find white winters romantic. You see, when I look outside the window and onto the ground, where I see the glittering snow and the serene surroundings,
it makes me think of snuggling up to a warm body while lying infront of a crackling fireplace. ---I do dream of some day experiencing a romantic weekend up in a cabin on a snow covered mountain.
In addition, I'm looking forward to learning how to ski.
Thank God some of the excessive humidity we had during the last couple of weeks has dimished. Now, I've begun to wear my hair straight again. I love to have my hair free & flowing.
Color change?
I don't know yet, that is TBD.
Have any of you ever watched the Sunday Night Sex Show on the Oxygen Channel? F.Y.I., the show is broadcasted every night of the week at 11 p.m., but I believe on Sundays, it shows at 12 midnight. Anyhow, it is a great show. I simply LOVE it. The host is hilarious. She reminds me of Dr. Ruth. ---I highly recommend watching it, besides having a hilarious host, the show itself is purely educational. **Now, come on...we could ALL use some continuing ed. in sex education. There's nothing better than to become an expert in such a topic...it most definitely has it's rewards ; )
Okay, my bedtime has arrived. Tomorrow is Friday. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! What are your plans for this weekend? Any parties scheduled? Drop me a line and let me know : ))
Quote of the Day:
When the going gets tough, the tough get going! Do not allow any temporary challenges/difficulties/snags/hang-ups, to detour you from what you seek to attain. If it's your dream, then NEVER give up without a fight. After all, you owe it to yourself to achieve happiness.