Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, June 24, 2004 :::
 
He y'all!

How are you doing today? I'm currently writing from work. I have a strawberry Danish and a glass of OJ sitting on my desk, here in Cube World.
Thank God, it is Thursday! I sure am ready for the weekend.

About an hour ago, I spoke to my very good friend T from CT. It was so nice to hear his voice again. It had been about six months since the last time we had spoken. But I won't allow that much time to go by until the next time we speak again, plus in a couple of months I will be up in New England again, so we'll get to hang out whenever he comes up to Boston for a visit.

Tomorrow, I will meet with my friend A from FL for dinner. I think we haven't seen each other in like two years, even though we did communicate more often over the telephone. I'm looking forward to seeing my old pal again.

Saturday, I'm supposed to meet with my friend K also from FL. I will be going over to her new house in Polk County. I need to get a hold of her to confirm the plan.

Well, my mommy-to-be friend from CT is 6 weeks pregnant. She wishes I was up there already, so that I could help her out with things, but I know it is mostly for moral support.

Heck, I wish I was up there too right now. I know that every morning, I'd be going over to the West Hartford Reservoir (the one accessible heading west on Farmington Ave.) to speed walk my way through the 5K trail.
Ahhh, memories!!

I need to get a hold of my friend S also from FL. We still need to reschedule our meeting. We were supposed to meet last Friday, but she had a family issue to resolve, so we agreed on rescheduling for a future date. It think sometime next week, if not Friday, should be fine.

Well, I hope I don't crash too hard from my sugar rush. My lunchtime is in about 47 minutes. I plan to eat some McDonalds, and then maybe nap for a while. After lunch, I will still have 3.45 hours left at work. I hope I can make 'til quitting time. LOL!!!

I brought some CDs to carry me throughout the workday. I guess I'm still doing good since I haven't had to pop in one of my CDs yet.

Okay folks, enough for now. Hope the rest of your day is a GREAT one!!!

Quote of the Day:

Smile more often, laugh more often; try to feel happy more often. You'll see it suits you!

::: posted by Babydoll at 11:14:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs