Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 :::
 
Good afternoon!

How have you been doing since my last posting? I've been well. On Sunday, I began working on my finals due next Tuesday and Wednesday. Hence, there goes my Thanksgiving celebration at my best friend's house in Connecticut. Instead of eating turkey dinner along friends or family, I will be in my apartment eating a nuked Boston Market Turkey and Mashed Potatos TV dinner. Tis' the season to be jolly, right?

I can't believe finals are already upon me. Damn!

As far as the boy, who thought he'd get into my pants with no hassles, the issue is now dead. He gave up the little effort he put. And I am actually glad to not have to deal with him anymore. Last Wednesday, I took a good look at him from a distance during class. That day, I was able to confirm one of my many hesitations for not becoming involved with him. I took full inventory of his physical features. I saw his bloated neck, his engorged torso mostly comprised of his distended abdomen, and I knew that I could never bear to see him naked. NO WAY! I highly regard the male anatomy and if the guy is approximately three times the phyisiology of Michelangelo's David, then a sexual relationship would never flourish. Frankly, I MUST be visually turned on by my partner. I need to be able to admire his body to such extent, that I would run my tongue across every square inch of his body with delight.

Had I really liked the silly boy, I would have responded quickly to his advances. But I couldn't kid myself, my inner self. He didn't fit the male profile that makes me hot or that I'm most attracted to. I not only need to be turned on visually, but also verbally and intellectually. And yes, this makes me a very picky gal, but I can be. I'm in no rush to find a steady beau. After all, finding the supposed "right" beau isn't an action that occurs swiflty. Years could go by and one may still be far from finding the right mate. Then again, it may not happen at all. This is an unknown factor in our lives.

By the way, before I forget to inform you, I actually invited a neighbor on a little wine date at a Jazz club. I feel odd to call it a date because I don't think of it as a date. My neighbor is average looking and is a graduate student majoring in BioEngineering. He is smart, witty and even sings in a band. He seems quite interesting, in my opinion. I thought inviting him would be a good ego boost for myself and hopefully fun. I have no further expectations as far as this upcoming event. Honestly, I was more than satisfied by having him accept my invitation. The date doesn't really need to come to fruition. As a matter of fact, we had agreed upon going out this past Friday evening, and I cancelled a few hours prior to our meeting. I didn't give him any excuse as to why I was cancelling. I simply asked him for a raincheck, and he agreed. Now we are scheduled for December 3rd. I know I will have to force myself to go, when the evening arrives, but I can't cancel again. Oh well, I know that I will enjoy the evening. Note: My neighbor is also a boy, even more so than my classmate. He is only 23 years old, however his behavior seems very mature in comparison to my classmate. I'll let you know how this event/date goes.

Okay, enough of the above. Next month, I will depart to Florida to spend two weeks with my family during the holiday season. I will get to see all of my family and friends, and my Pumpkin pie kitty cat a.k.a. Baby Jay. I miss him so! He will be exstatic to see me again and have me scratch and massage his chubby, furry body. I can't wait!!

Hasta luego; time to eat lunch.

Quote of the day:

Trust your inner voice, your instincts, your intuition.


::: posted by Babydoll at 1:50:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs