Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Sunday, October 29, 2006 :::
 
Greetings!

Out of all my girlfriends, I have had the honor of meeting and dating only asshole men. As the years go by, I still have no answer as to why I only meet assholes and they meet nice men. Is it a curse? Have I been cursed?
The only men that I know not to be assholes are four: 3-related and 1 best friend (my father, 2-nephews, and Taylor).
How do I break the curse? Do I need one of those spiritual cleansings by a Santero?

Here in NYC, it appears that there's at least a 10:1 girl-guy ratio. Hence, I'm at a great disadvantage for finding a quality, prospective mate. I had heard some local females report on such ratio back in fall of 2004, but I thought that perhaps it was an exageration. However, to my dismay, it is VERY, VERY TRUE! The men I've met here thus far, have been egotistical assholes. These men know that they have a numerical advantage over women. They know that they have their pick of the litter here; all sizes, colors and ethnicities. They know that if one girl won't put out, there are at least 9 others who most likely will. They know that they don't need to rush into a monogamous or committed relationship when there's so much action to be had here in NYC with no strings attached.

As a single female, I think it's sick! One cannot find a decent, quality bootycall either!! By quality I mean, some good sex and a guarantee to get it at least once per week. Why can't I? Because men over here, are so self-centered that they will call you sporadically when they feel the sexual urge, BUT Lord forbid the woman call them to ask for the next encounter. In men's opinion, this would be a NO, NO, for only they can ask to have their urges satisfied. Men want this type of encounter to be initiated solely by them. Why? Because while they make a woman wait two weeks between encounters, they are able to fit into their schedules all of the other 9 sexual buddies.
Pretty sickening isn't it!

So, out of all of the cities that I have lived in, so far the one where I consider men to be the BIGGEST, egotistical, self-entitled assholes is in NYC.

Quote of the day:
Hang in, roll with the punches, NOT WITH THE DOGS!!

::: posted by Babydoll at 5:46:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs