Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Saturday, October 28, 2006 :::
 
Hiya bloggers!

It's been over a year since my last post. A lot of things have happened.
Men drama came and went! I graduated with my Master's degree! I moved to NYC! I've been employed ever since my move! And I'm truly enjoying all that NYC has to offer.

Honestly, I work more than play. I'm still working at acquiring a balance between my work and leisure time.
I have a fabulously huge, 2-bedroom apartment all to myself! My building is a full-service building. I was very lucky to find this place!!
I love my job, although I feel like I already need at least a three week vacation in a remote, exotic island.
Overall, EVERYTHING is great. I cannot complain one bit, for I have been blessed!

Quote of the day:
Focus on all the positives in your life and enjoy these to the fullest!

::: posted by Babydoll at 12:55:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs