Thursday, March 14, 2002 :::
Ahh, yet another day goes by. I crave a day spa Royal treatment. Funny thing, there's one about 5 minutes from the office, and somehow I yet haven't walked inside to get a price list.
Got Paid today!!!!
Now on to holding on...
Why do we tend to hold on to things that are not necessarily beneficial to us? Is it because we enjoy pain or just the drama that surrounds it? Could it be that this is an issue that only the forgive and forget types endure?
Memories, memories, memories.
Some of us hang on to these like hanging on to dear life. Some of us are haunted by beautiful fragments stored in our memory from ill-fated relationships. Yes, those times when one was the happiest, and then the unhappiest. So, how does one rid him/herself of such?
I think there comes a time when one must clean house from the old ones and replace these with the new, or simply practice selective memory.