Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, March 28, 2002 :::
 
Happy Thursday to all! Some of you perhaps won't have to report for work tomorrow, and neither will I. Yes!!! I just found out this evening, that my firm will celebrate tomorrow as a holiday. Thank God!! This was the happiest surprise I've had all week.
This afternoon was picture perfect. I went out to a small park around work. I had lunch there, and worked on today's post while I listened to some tunes. My spot was exquisite. I was tucked away within tall trees and high shrubs. Quite lovely!
I had a moment of reflection there... It has been close to 4 years since the last time I went camping.

I can't wait for my upcoming mini vacations to arrive. I've confirmed 3 so far, but might squeeze a fourth one between the last weekend of April and the first weekend of August.

Tonight is a gorgeous night. The moon is in full romantic bloom. I could simply stare at it, all night long.

Okay, now let's talk platonic.
Platonic relationships... some say these are possible--like myself, then others claim these are in no way possible.
In my lifetime, I've had three platonic relationships with men. One still stands, the others relocated and eventually lost all communication. I miss them. We shared true friendship without ulterior motives or expectations.
What's your opinion on platonic relationships?

Quote of the Day:
Learn to be grateful of the gifts that you're given for one day you may loose these.

::: posted by Babydoll at 8:06:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs