Friday, March 15, 2002 :::
Long day today, but when isn't it?
Why do we feel we must control our destinies? Is that possible?
I grew up on the belief that I could control my destiny. Soon after reaching adulthood, I came to the crashing realization that such an endeavor was not possible. I mean, prior to my awakening, I was stricken with tensions, frustrations, and headaches, but after I accepted such impossibility, I felt such alleviation. Now I live my life as: "Que sera, sera? Whatever will be, will be..." I take things as they come. Don't get me wrong, I love to make plans. However, the difference between now and then is that I won't feel distraught if my plans don't execute as planned.
Believe me, this makes a great difference in the way you look at and relate to life. Why stress?
Save the drama for your momma!