Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Tuesday, April 16, 2002 :::
 
Buenas Noches!
I just got home from hanging out with my pal. Catching up on past events and discussing current ones is always fun. For instance, me explaining how South Park has evolved from the days of Mr. Hanky.---my pal doesn't have cable tv.
Thursday is billiard night. Maybe I'll go but I did promise myself not to be a pool shark amid friends, only strangers :-))

On another note, today I met a "Rockerfeller or Onasis" from New Zealand looking to invest some family money in my firm.

I still haven't decide which resort I'll be lodging in, but I guess I better get to it.

----Okay tonight, I will share with you another one of my poetic creations. This one I titled Momentary Pleasures. Hope you enjoy.

MOMENTARY PLEASURES

Perspiration ran
down his face
like water
running downstream.

I licked drops
from his temple
salty like the
deep Black Sea.

So deep in me,
he drowned me
like a Tsunami
engulfing a village.

Wish I were
a mermaid
to forever roam
in his ocean.

Copyright 1998.



::: posted by Babydoll at 11:56:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs