Sunday, April 14, 2002 :::
Buenas noches a todos. Espero que se encuentren muy bien hoy.
Okay, so I have come to a decision. Finally!
I plan to buy a Gateway 700XL. Yes, that's my plan for now. However, I fear that this plan might change before I actually make the transaction. Let me explain... The main reason for my computer problems is the graphic card plus a ailing hard drive. So, my first purchase will be for a new 21" CRT monitor because I've just been using my TV for the past couple of months since my Phillips-Magnavox monitor died. Then, I project my computer buy being finalized by May 11. Next, I plan to purchase a digital camera. So far, I have my heart set on a Fuji Finepix 6900. Sweet cam!
I'm hungry!
Does anyone out there believe in ghosts? I do! I have a dire curiosity to have a paranormal experience. Today, I learned of a place said to be haunted by one of its previous owners.--Thanks, Travel Channel! It is located in the keys. I am definitely planning to make reservations for at least one night's lodging. I will be down in that area in a couple of weeks, so I hope there's still some vacancy :-)