Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Tuesday, April 16, 2002 :::
 
Hello All!
Yes, I know. I didn't make it before midnight struck. Ay Caramba! ;-)

Today was a good day afterall. It went quick and painlessly.
My computer problems still exist, but I have my nephew's computer to overtake while he's out with his friends. Cool!

Ouch!!!
I just got a wicked cramp on my right foot! Sooo bad, that now I am only typing with my right hand while the left grabs on to the cramping foot.
It seems that April showers are here. It's been raining just about everyday since last Friday. Yuk!

On a water note...Niagara Falls
I've been wanting to go there since Clarke Kent in Superman had his fake honeymoon there with Louis Lane. I need to get up there sometime this year. And perhaps, take one of those boat rides which take you close enough to the falls that you need a poncho. Wait a second!!! Get wet with COLD water!!!!! AHhhhhhhh!
Nah! I would definitely do it in a heartbeat despite the cold water. Bring it on! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!!

Quote of the Day:

Don't fret or haste, for the best things come to those who wait.
---Waiting forever does not apply ;-)

::: posted by Babydoll at 1:31:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs