Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, April 04, 2002 :::
 
Hola a todos!
I am so glad it is finally Thursday. I was quite busy at work today, but then again, it is always great to feel needed. My boss is an old, funny British man. He simply adores me. I guess it's because, we just about have the same sense of humor. Although, all our clients adore me as well. Boy, how many invitations I receive in a week to come visit them whenever I'm in-town. I don't mean old sounding geriatric men, I mean young interesting ones. Wow these perks! It seems they all volunteer to be my tour guide even after I've already said I've been to X destination several times prior. Oh well, I am quite flattered. I guess they all have an advantage over me... They've all usually browsed through my firm's website and have seen my photograph. ----The most amusing thing is when they keep my photo on their computer screen while they converse with me on the phone. Then they make sure to tell me about it and sneak in some compliments, you know --off the record.
Anyhow, are all of you happy that yet another weekend is rolling in?
Tonight, I'm in the mood for...
uhm, a nice oil massage. Ooh yes, a nice rub down with one of those scented oils from The Body Shop--something in the lines of the scents: Juba or Ananya. Now that should do the trick for me tonight.


::: posted by Babydoll at 9:26:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs