Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, April 11, 2002 :::
 
I can't believe Thursday night has arrived. This week has seemed to go by so quickly. But frankly, at the moment, I don't feel an emotional reaction to it.
I have a headache :-(
I don't know if it stems from my computer problems. This is my third day of inconvenience. It would be great, if I finally arrived at a conclusion, as to what new equipment I will buy.
Anyhow, I don't think I have anything good to share with you tonight, so I better keep this short. I don't want to bore anyone.


Are my mini vacations here yet? Should I look forward to practically living out of my suitcase for three consecutive weekends? Will it be fun to have one mini vac. after another or was I invoking stress?

Today's Quote:
Bite the bullet!

::: posted by Babydoll at 10:48:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs