Thursday, April 18, 2002 :::
Okay, how is this for early posting?
No billiards tonight. I have an early day at work tomorrow like all of my Fridays are.
July and August or fast approaching. I look at the calendar and think, "will I ask my boss for permission to work outside the office like from another state?" ---I feel like the Cowardly Lion at times like these. Perhaps, I too should be off to see the wizard. Yeah, the wonderful wizard of Oz.
All right, now it looks like I will neither lodge at the nudy poolside inn or the "haunted" Victorian mansion. Why? Basically, because majority rules! I was outnumbered in the lodging choices. Four other friends are going to the Keys with me and they all decided on inexpensive lodging. AY CARAMBA!!!
I guess I will have to try the paranormal experience at some other time :-(