Friday, April 19, 2002 :::
Uhmmm!
Nothing like a nice early evening nap to charge one up for the rest of the night.
Today, I made it out of work early. I paged my boss and told him I was leaving. It was 4:40 p.m. YES, finally a Friday when I actually leave close to my projected departure time :-)
The sun was a scorcher today! Wow!
Okay, so my computer is still with missing a display. But I'm doing okay with my nephew's system. Anyhow, I was thinking that while I wait for the monitor that I have my heart set-on, to be in stock, I should hurry and purchase the digital camera I want. Especially, since all of my vacation trips are fast approaching: South Florida, New York and Bahamas. Urgh! I hate feeling the crunch of time! Then again, I guess it's solely my fault.
Well, que sera, sera. If all else fails, I still have an awesome Pentax camera to use. It is the BOMB for conventional photography.
This weekend, I'm planning to go see Scorpion King. Yes, that movie with The Rock. Ooohh!! What a beefcake ;-)
By the way, I met some tycoon this week from Arizona who told me he had a close encounter with a King Scorpion. Yes, an encounter of a fatal kind, unfortunately, for the scorpion that is :(
In another news...
I just confirmed the fact that my older sister(39) is dating a man older than her by >10 years, but I don't know the exact age. Yeap, it sounds like a lot, but who cares.
All I care about is for her to finally find the happiness that she so desperately has sought for the past 22 years. That's all. And, if she can attain that within this relationship, then GOD BLESS IT!!!!!
Afterall, we all deserve to find happiness wherever and with whomever that may be. Simple as that! Keyword here being "HAPPINESS." I wish her the very best!!!!
Quote of The Day:
Save the best for last. Yes, be like fine wines which become exquisite with age.
----I think that's what my sister just found ;-]