Tuesday, May 21, 2002 :::
Greetings!
Wow, looking for a room for rent and a job at the same time is like working double time except you don't get paid. Could I be getting too picky when considering who I'll share a household with? At this point, I don't know. ----If any of you know of someone who needs a roommate, please drop me a line. I am seeking a private room, no smoking in household, washer/dryer in unit, must include water, electricity, parking, gas, whatever, for $400/mo. Male/Female, it doesn't matter. Ages 25-45. Preferrably no pets. Seeking a fairly clean individual.----
This entire situation is an experience I welcome! I am so ready for the change, I can't wait!
It is now looking like I will begin my drive up north on June 6th and hopefully arrive in the afternoon on the 7th. My birthday is on the 3rd and I was looking forward to celebrating it up there, but my mom gave me a guilt trip on me leaving before my b-day, so now I'm leaving a couple of days after it. Mothers are so good at pulling off that type of manipulation! Hopefully, I'll get to belatedly celebrate my b-day once up there. Yes, a sort of b-day/move celebration : ) Sounds great to me!