Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Tuesday, May 28, 2002 :::
 
Hello everyone!
It's almost a week 'til my long awaited move from the sunshine state. Yeah!

I've begun packing. I want to bring everything I can possibly fit in my car. I'm nervous, but VERY excited about this move.
I am about to go out with my mom for some midnight shopping at Walmart. Funny thing is that she was planning to go tomorrow morning and had already told me that she wasn't accompanying me tonight, but then had a change of heart. I guess she remembered that in about one week, I will no longer be here, so it's a "do or miss out" situation.

Quote of the Day:
Seek your desires for these are your driving force.

::: posted by Babydoll at 11:38:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs