Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Friday, May 24, 2002 :::
 
Hello! Happy Friday!

I am down to deciding among two possible roommates for me. I should have a final decision by next week. Yippy!!!
But, realistically my day did not begin as swell as it sounds. I actually experienced an event of a scary kind this morning. It all started when the cable guy came to my front door...
"About 30 mins. ago, when I woke up to find the cable guy at the front door (he was going to collect my cable modem for today's disconnection), I quickly threw a robe on--I didn't even have time to find it's tie in order to keep the garment closed. Anyways, I ran downstairs to catch him before he left.
So, I cracked the door open and while I'm speaking to him, after about 5-6 mins. my eyesight started to blur. It was bright outside, but the cable guy began to disappear right before my eyes into a blur of bright light that had previously surrounded him.
Then, I began to feel hot and cold all over my body, and then tingling sensations took over the body. At this point, I had already rested my head against the door's edge and was still trying to fan myself with my hand. I had already apologized to the cable guy for no longer being able to pay attention to him.
He kept on asking if I was okay, and of course, I insisted that I'd be fine. However, I just continued to feel like my resistance to falling to the ground was quickly fading. The next thing I know is that the cable guy firmly grasped my wrist and entered the house. He took me to the sofa and sat me down.
I was so scared and puzzled. Everything sight-wise was a blur to me. My constant hot/icy cold feeling and the tingling sensations, had me extremely worried. The cable guy offered me some water, but I felt bad to take him up on the offer.
After a while, my vision began to clear up enough for me to request to get the water after all. So, I began to get up, I told him that I was feeling a bit better. But, he still held me, while escorting me to the kitchen. The front door had remained open since he entered the house, but I didn't think of Pumpkin Pie running away until cable guy guided me to the kitchen. I mentioned the cat to him as we slowly made our way to the kitchen.
At the kitchen, I poured myself a quick glass of water, then he sat me down and went to close the front door. Then, even though I could see a bit better, I was still tingling all over and feeling icy cold and hot.
Cable guy asked me if he should call me an ambulance, I refused and tried to play down what was happening, even though I really had no clue as to what was happening or why was it happening. So, I served myself another glass of water to see if my symptoms would subside. And eventually, they did begin to let off, so I informed him. Shortly thereafter he left."

So that was my big morning drama. Not fun at all!!
Have I mentioned the Poodle puppy I purchased last Sunday? Ooh, yes! He is the cutest puppy I've ever seen, and I just couldn't help myself than to bring him home with me. For now, I call him puppy, but I will eventually name him--I've just been so busy! Of course, puppy will be coming up north with me. I would never leave him behind, especially since the main reason I acquired him was to keep me company during my lonely times at home. I know that puppy will have the same happy face everyday I get home from work. I can just see him laying in the middle of my bed just waiting for me to walk through the entry door : )

Quote of the Day:
Northeast, I'm coming for ya! Are you ready?

::: posted by Babydoll at 6:08:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs