Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, May 23, 2002 :::
 
Hey, Hey! What's up?
How is life treating you?
I am doing better today. I actually feel very close to pin-pointing a roommate : ) This is quite comforting to me. YEAH!!!! Things are beginning to fall into place ; )

Las Vegas trip was cancelled last week. It would have been nice not to have forfeited my $200 deposit under these present circumstances, but que sera, sera.
By the way, I'm currently watching Scary Movie on Showtime channel. The next movie they'll be showing is Sleepy Hollow, and to top the late night hour they'll be showing Kama Sutra as well. Wow! Am I in for a GOOD night tonight!!! ; )

Next on the agenda...
Summer is just upon us, and I am low on swimwear. On the night before my cruise trip, I rummeged through my swimwear drawer and to my dismay, I grew out of 6 of the 7 owned. And, to culminate my sudden lack of swimsuits, the only one that does fit me is my electric blue thong bikini. Now, I need to make sure I visit Ron Jon's Surf Shop prior to my move on June 6th, in order to purchase a couple of replacement suits.

Today's Quote:
"Future is so bright gotta wear shades"

::: posted by Babydoll at 11:12:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs