Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, May 23, 2002 :::
 
Hi everyone!
Boy, my ex-employer is wanting to really stick it to me. Today, I got paid, but it was a 5-day paycheck when it should be a 6-day check. I could easily allow myself to be driven by pride and not claim what is rightfully due to me, but in this time of need, I must push pride aside. Ooh that BASTARD! I already knew that he was Scrooge incarnate, but to cheat me out of my due salary is very weasely. Ugh!!

So look at the time now, and I haven't had dinner. Double Ugh!!

Quote of the Day:
Fight the power of evil. Don't let 'em get you down!

::: posted by Babydoll at 12:59:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs