Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Saturday, May 25, 2002 :::
 
Well, well.
My father's birthday celebration is going on downstairs. We all ate some GOOOOD Puerto Rican food already. Now, we're all making room for the specialty cake we ordered for the occassion. Oh boy, I can't wait!! : ))

Within this celebration, my sister was to make her first public appearance with her new, older beau. I was scheduled to be the videographer tonight. So, when they arrrived, I was ready to start shooting the faces of our guests to record their astonishment at learning who the beau is. In order to avoid seeming obvious, I had prepped the crowd by filming them prior to my sister's arrival. However, when they arrived together, I filmed their faces and nobody seemed too astounded, but I was able to get a face that will definitely be replayed several times because it was too funny of an expression. Anyhow, once we were all done eating, my sister dropped the bomb--PUBLICLY! Yeap, she confessed to be engaged! ---So, I guess the joke was not only on the guests, but on the immediate family as well!--- Holy cow! Engaged??? Damn! Some girls DO have all the luck! I don't mean because of the act of getting engaged. What I mean is because of being lucky enough to find a male, who is ready and unafraid to commit-that's why.

Well que sera, sera!
I'll go back downstairs now to join the party. I hope the cake is cut soon!

Today's Quote:
Life is kind to us, it's just some of the people in it that are rotten.

::: posted by Babydoll at 10:01:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs