Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Tuesday, May 14, 2002 :::
 
Yes, I'm back once again! I had a marvelous cruise to the Bahamas. I met the most pleasant baby boomers. I got major sun burns, so when I start peeling I will be a horrible sight to see.
Okay, so I go back to work this morning to find out that I've been "let go." Yeap, I was fired, laid -off, canned or whatever you wish to call it. What were the specifics? I don't know nor care, reason why I didn't bother to ask. Why ask why? I was so happy and relieved for this awful situation finally coming to an end. Basically, I didn't have the cojones to take matters into my own hands, so they did me a favor : )

Now I'm actively planning my move to the northeast. Oh yes! I am looking forward to fulfilling my gargantuan desire to move up north after 13 yrs of dreaming about it.

Quote of the Day:
The time has come. Don't let it slip on by. It is completely up to you to seize this opportunity and make the best of it! NO FEAR, JUST LOTS OF FAITH AND CONFIDENCE!!!!!

::: posted by Babydoll at 11:26:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs