Monday, June 17, 2002 :::
Greetings from CT!
Currently I'm on a 14.4 kbps wireless connection via Sprint PCS. It is utterly frustrating.
On another frustrating note: where are the older men in CT hiding? So far and with the exception of The Fish Who..., I've only met babies and toddlers. What's up with that? What ever happened to the 30+ year-old men? If I don't soon get over my "robbing the cradle complex" I will never be able to date here.
By the way, does Luna Pizza sell pizza by the slice?
Today was a nice sunny day. I haven't stepped outside yet, but then again it's already night time.
Life is grand! So far, I am enjoying my time here in CT. Does anyone know any good parties coming soon to Hartford and surrounding areas?
Damn, I'm so close, but have not yet ventured out to the West Farms Mall. I suck!
Today's Quote:
To follow dreams is grand, to ignore these is dumb.