Wow, I believe this is the first at-home weekend I've had since moving to CT. It feels good to be able to just relax, lounge around and call all of my out of state friends. They all appreciate my efforts to keep in touch.
Okay, so officially it's been three weeks since I moved up here and I'm not homesick--not one bit. Now that is great! I really love being up here on my own. Unfortunately, that is something my parents will never really comprehend since my older sister, who has always lived near my parents, has never gone a day without at least phoning them. Oh well, we can't all be the "perfect" child!
On a separate note...Boy, we've been having great weather lately. Isn't it beautiful?
Right now, as I sit on my portable file cabinet and write this blog, I'm enjoying some instrumental music, by candlelight, and burning some incense. Zen!
It would be blissful to receive a full body oil massage upon completion of my blog, but hey, sometimes we just can't have it all!
Quote of the Day:
Best things come to those who wait. If you've waited patiently and opportunity knocks, then seize the day for this could be your chance at happiness.