Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Friday, June 28, 2002 :::
 
Hi everyone!

Late night here, again. Slow connection, as always. Miracle I even made it back online tonight. Devil incarnate a.k.a. Sprint PCS, disconnected me for a second time in the last 72 hours! Bastards!!!!!

On another note, I just got done killing more insects in my room. Yes, call me Pestminator!
I detest doing this.

I haven't had last night's dinner yet. I might go upstairs and cook something.

Another weekend rolls around. This is my third week here in CT. Wow, how time flies. Anyhow, I am having a great relaxing time. No worries at all.

Today's Quote:
Take one day at a time and allow life to take it's course, don't push it.

::: posted by Babydoll at 2:00:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs