Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Monday, June 03, 2002 :::
 
Okay, now there's a couple of days left 'til my departure : ))

Packing isn't fun, at least when you're driving your loaded car to your destination. I hope everything fits! I might do a trial loading of the car tonight.

I've been so busy! Things just continue to pop into my head. By the way, did I mention today is my birthday?

I can't believe that a week from today I will be waking up somewhere in the New England area. Holy Cow! I guess I'll know exactly how I'll feel next Monday. Geez, I'm now making myself nervous.
I wonder if I will get homesick?
Nah! Fat chance!!

I guess that as long as I remain occupied/distracted, then my adjustment period shouldn't be too bad.

Okay, now back to my tedious prep work.

Today's Quote:
Do what you want, be who you want.


::: posted by Babydoll at 5:26:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs