Wednesday, June 19, 2002 :::
Saludos para todos mis fieles lectores!
Last night, I went grocery shopping at 11p.m. and didn't get to the cash register until 12:02 a.m. My cart was packed. I purchased enough food to last me at least a little over a month. Now that's what I call shopping!
I bought insecticide! I skipped over the boric acid though. I think I'll buy that when I visit Walmart.
Now, I'm worrying about moths. Yeap, this place has moths. I told my landlord to buy cedar balls, something I will definitely be purchasing from Walmart.
Those insects are quick and when you swat them, they pretend they are dead by remaining immobile, but in 3 minutes or less they're up flying around again. One came into my room last night and annoyed the heck out of me, especially when ALL I could think of was that it will lay eggs and eat my clothes! Damn, I though I'd killed it until it pulled one of those "play dead" acts on me!
Now, I don't know where it is. I hate not knowing!!
Quote of the Day:
Smile! If you can breathe on your own, eat on your own, walk by yourself, see for yourself, and hear clearly, you are blessed!