Friday, July 12, 2002 :::
Buenas a todos! Como se encuentran?
Today was a beautiful day! I ate dinner at Luna Pizza--it REALLY is a good pizza place. Thanks, The Fish Who... for introducing me to this eatery!!!
Tonight was dinner and a movie night. I was well accompanied by two cool guys: a friend and a brand new acquaintance from CA.
Folks, please allow me the pleasure to introduce to you...drum roll please...Taylor! : )) Yes, please give a warm shout out to Taylor, who is just about loving ALL of this publicity. ---Hey, Taylor, did you think I was kidding about posting your name? LOL!!!
All right, these past couple of days I haven't seen any pesky insects in my room. Thank God!
Now, on a healthy note, I've been drinking about 64 fl.oz. of H2O per day for the past couple of days. Yippy!
My landlord came back from his Israel vacation on Sunday. He brought me a Jeannie bottle. Oh yeah! Now, I will be like Christina Aguilera's Jeannie in a Bottle song. Yes, indeed, "if you want to be with me...you got to rub me the right way." ; ))
Ooh, I'm hankering for, and believe will reward myself with:
1-Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip cookie
1-ice cream sandwich
1-Ensure nutritional drink
1-glass of water
These seem to me like a great midnight snack pack! Ooh, I can't wait, my mouth is already watering. Okay people, I must satisfy my craving now. Sweet dreams!
Today's Quote:
Learn to relax! Life isn't stressful, we just make it stressful by worrying.