Sunday, July 07, 2002 :::
Greetings and happy belated 4th of July 2002!
Last night, I SAW fireworks in Hartford! Wow!
Friday night, I went out for dinner in the Rocky Hill proximity and had great conversation. I didn't get home until around 4 a.m. Geez, I can talk forever!!! I also received a burned CD of the Linkin Park Hybrid Theory album. Thanks dude!
I've attended two cook-outs this week. I saw the Farmington River up close and felt the cool, refreshing, flowing waters. It was beautiful.
Also this week, I've been lucky enough to meet many nice, agreeable, humorous, FUN people. My personal phone book is growing like weeds! Not with just anybody's name, but QUALITY people's names.
I wish to thank everyone who made the end of my week such a pleasant, thrill-filled week. You guys RULE!
Today, officially marks my first monthaversary of living here in CT. Happy Monthaversary to ME!!!
Frankly, I haven't experienced yet a dull moment. I love it here, and I don't forsee myself cowarding away as soon as "old man winter" sweeps in. I owe my flawless transition to my eagerness and motivation to live in the northeast, but especially to my "Sista Girly Girl" for her support and who happens to just about know and is also adored by everyone in the planet. ----Peace, Girl! You're D' Bomb!!!
Okay, take care y'all. 'Til the next post : ))
Quote of the Day:
Don't limit yourself, just follow your instincts.