How are ALL of you doing? I hope your weekend was great!
I spent my weekend job hunting and hair beautifying : ) Now, I'm ready for whatever this week has in-store for me, and my hair is ecstatic from all of the attention I gave it over the weekend. I believe that I'm now ready for a Pantene or Finesse TV commercial. "Close up, please!" : )) Last night or more like this morning, I went to bed at 3:30 a.m., which explains why I just woke up before 8:30 a.m. It seems very clear now, that my body has already accustomed to sleeping 5 hours. As Mr. Bill from oldies SNL would say, "Oh, Noooooooo!"
Did I tell you guys, how on Friday night, I ventured out to East Hartford to visit a Sally Beauty Supply store? Anyhow, I mapped the location prior to heading out; however, I somehow missed the exit needed to end up on Main Street. Instead, I ended getting off at the Pratt Whitney exit, then hopped onto Silver Lane, to then take Main Street. Holy Guacamole!!! These roads are crazy up here!! All right, so once I was on Main Street, I found the store just fine, except it felf as if I was almost reaching the neighboring town north of E. Hartford. I was so happy to finally go make my biannual purchase at Sally's : ) Okay, so when I stepped out of the store it was already dark. I thought I would find my way back on to 84W easily, but that was not the case. ---I should have known that nothing is easy, when it comes to greater Hartford roads and highways! Folks, I got lost! I remained on Main Street hoping to find an on-ramp to the highway, but it was dark, the signs are blurred, and I just didn't see the on-ramp I sought. I ended up passing a Coca Cola distribution establishment. I continued driving and still no sights for hope at all. I finally pulled into a Dairy Queen franchise. I parked and read the map to find my way back home. I noticed how I'd been driving myself farther south from the main highways, so I chucked the map, and decided to get back onto Main Street and head north. Eureka!!!!! After drivng 1-2 miles back in the direction I'd been coming from, I finally was able to read a terribly blurry sign indicating 84W. Ahhhh, I was sooo relieved!!!!!!!! Home sweet home, I was on my way back!!! What a dilemma! I better learn these road before it begins to snow : ))
If destiny comes knocking at your door, will you welcome it in, or be afraid/shy away/ignore it (show no faith), by closing the door on it? Do coincidences exist? Are you ready to come face to face with YOUR destiny?
Okay folks, I am hungry right now, so I will let you go. I hope your day goes well! Peace!
Today's Quote:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just go for it, for a life without risks is to have no life at all!