Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Sunday, July 21, 2002 :::
 
Happy Sunday!

How are all of you feeling today?
I had a great time on Friday. During the afternoon, I hung out with sista friend in West Hartford. Sista friend can make some finger-licking good roasted pork sandwich meat. Yum!! Then in the evening time, I hung out in Manchester, where I had some awesome tasting grilled Baby Back Ribs and some sweet Italian Sausages for dinner, then after midnight, I hung out in West Hartford, where I experienced a beautiful mini piano concerto. I got home a little after 3 a.m. Then Saturday, I went to the Weezer concert at the Meadow Music Center, then headed to a house party in downtown Hartford. The concert was great. I can't believe that I've already experienced my first concert in CT. Hell, this was my first concert in SO MANY years. I think it be safe to say, about 10 years! I saw the performances of Dashboard Confessional, who opened for Weezer. This band ROCKS! I actually enjoyed their music much more than Weezer's.
Okay, so all and all, I didn't get home until a little after 5 a.m. Ooh, and what a crazy house party I witnessed!!! People began to re-enact Nelly's Hot in Herre song!!!! Yikes!!!! Things got REALLY hot, REALLY quick! Holy Guacamole!!!!
I definitely had a true blast just observing everything that was going on. Note: When half of the people at a party leave, that's when the party begins to get better. Why? Because the people who never see a party through its finale, embody completely or partly the mellow crowd; whereas, the people who remain until the very end are the party animals. You know, the ones who can't get enough!!!!! I'm one of those and PROUD of it!! : )
Gosh, I danced so much last night. Definitely achieved a good workout from it.

Question: Do ALL men in CT have dirty dancing skills down to an art, or is it only the men from the Greater Hartford area????
I was beside myself last night at ALL of these dirty dancing aficionados. What's up with that?? : ) Was the Dirty Dancing movie, that popular up here, back in those good old 80's? I mean, last night guys had girls dancing up on their thigh, and guiding them well by holding on tightly to their asses. It reminded me of the Lambada dance from Brazil except there's no ass grabbing involved in it. I also recalled La Quebradita, a Mexican dance, but then again, such dance does not require the female's ass to be held either.
Folks, I'm telling you, the party became extremely interesting once the mellowers exited. Keep this in mind, the next time you go to a party and want to leave prior to its conclusion ; )

Quote of the Day:
Live life to the fullest, as if there was no tomorrow!

::: posted by Babydoll at 2:40:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs