Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, July 18, 2002 :::
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

Sorry to break my daily postings roll. I knew it was to happen sooner or later : (
Anyhow, I'm writing today. I hope all of you are doing well! The weekend is almost here, are you excited?

My updates:
Tuesday, July 9, I was on 91S and for a brief moment thought that the northeast was about to cease to exist.
Sunday, July 14, I received a very nice tour of downtown Hartford, and ate dinner at Hot Tomatoes. A lot was going down in Hartford that night. It seems there was some hip hop concert in the civic center and a couple of clubs had infective hip hop music pumping out of their walls. Quite a lively environment that night.
This week has been interesting and calm so far. I do go hang out for a couple of hours here or there, but definitely not a nightly thing.

Oh my...
I caught the naked reflection of my landlord on the kitchen sliding doors!!!! He obviously sleeps in the nude because he simply turned the hall light on, then began to make his way towards the kitchen. Do you know what drove him out of his room at 11: 45 p.m.?
Well, he was looking for a sales receipt!!!! Anyhow, when I saw him making his way closer and closer to the kitchen where I was, I immediately decided to start singing out loud, so that he'd know it was me in there. Thank God, he heard me, then returned to his room to put on a pair of boxer shorts.
Gosh, was that close!!!!!

People, I've been spending too many hours in front of the computer just about everyday. My upper back is screaming for a soothing, slick oil massage. Oooh!
Okay, that's all folks!

Today's Quote:
Be happy, your life can't be that bad. Out there somewhere, someone has it worst than you do.

::: posted by Babydoll at 1:37:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs