Tuesday, July 30, 2002 :::
Hello people!
Hope you are doing well.
Last night was a strenuous cleaning day, here at home. I'm a stickler for cleanliness--what can I say. Afterwards, I found myself digging further into my memory chest. Wow! I guess I'm on a roll here. But I'm not complaining, I had a very nice night. I spent about 4½ hours on the phone with a blast from my past. It was all good!
So scary!
I was showering at 4 a.m. today, when there was a blackout.
I had just placed soap on my face, then everything was absolutely black. I got so scared and didn't know, what to expect next--for all I knew, someone could have purposefully shut off the electricity to the bathroom. So, I held the shower door closed with one hand, and rinsed the soap off my face with the other. --I couldn't believe it! I was experiencing my first blackout since moving up here.
FL bound...
Yes, come September, I'm planning to fly down to Orlando to pick up some of my winter clothes prior to winter's arrival. I will depart without luggage, then return with two suitcases full of winter apparel. My itinerary for my O-town visit is quickly filling up. There's a lot of people awaiting to see me once I'm back down there. I am looking forward to meeting up with all of them as well. It will be great!!
Gosh, I need to go to the store. I wonder if I will go tonight? I need to visit Sam's Warehouse, a supermarket, and a Walmart. Is it supposed to rain tonight?
Okay, I'm starving now. Peace!
Quote of the Day:
Think with your heart, not with your head!