Interesting week I had. I don't know why, but it was a little crazy.
Old friends and ex's started popping out of the memory chest and into actuality. Quite mind boggling!
On another note, I've been spending endless hours online. My personal schedule at the moment will place me under the nocturnal category. I mean, I'm eating dinner right before sunrise, eating breakfast in the afternoon, and skipping lunch which would only fit into the evening time. I am seriously depriving myself of Zzzzzz. For example, if I go to sleep at 5 a.m., then I'll wake up at 10:30 a.m. and get online. Then routinely, I will remain online until 4-4:30 a.m. the next morning. ----How long will I be able to keep this up???
Okay, so what's this I hear about the Dave Matthews' concert not being up to popular expectation? I understand, that people began to leave before the concert was over. Holy Guacamole!!! AND to top it all off, I was informed that the band didn't perform the song, "The Space Between." What was that about???? Hell, I'm disappointed and I wasn't even at the concert!!!
August is almost upon us. So far, it looks like it will be a month, full of activities. Woo Hoo! When the time comes, then it'll just be a matter of picking and choosing what to do ; )
I continue my job search with lots of faith in finding something prior to winter's arrival. I FEAR NOT, I WORRY NOT! FAITH IS MY ROCK!!!!
Quote of The Day:
"Express yourself, don't repress yourself"
courtesy of Madonna's Human Nature.