Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Saturday, July 13, 2002 :::
 
Hi y'all! What's up?

How was your Friday night? Mine...? Oh hell, it was a big mess, for everything that I envisioned about the evening never transgressed accordingly. I guess this is a great example of why one shouldn't approach things with expectations. Idiot me, built up the event in my mind to such grandeur, that soon enough I felt the gargantuan deluge of mountain water rushing down my head, as I instantaneously met Major Let Down.
Now, believe when I say, I stopped expecting things a long time ago, instead, I just go with the flow. Why? Because it is safer that way. You eliminate the chances for disappointment in your life. Ladies & Gentlemen, this is also all about things you cannot control. You cannot get mad at such things, only disappointed. I mean, why would you bother to get mad when the situation, scenario or circumstance was out of your hands to begin with. And even if it was in your hands, that would NEVER guarantee that its outcome would be favorable or perfect. We must learn to not give any importance to things we cannot control. ---You live life much happier when you let go of the steering wheel. I cannot stress that enough!!!!
However and obviously, things like what I experienced last night, happen when you let your guard down and allow expectations to creep into and cloud your mind. Oh well, lesson learned!

I wanted to head to a different place last night after the flop, however I was so bummed out, I thought it be best to go home. Besides, I didn't think I'd be good company to anyone at that moment, but then again, I'll never know because I didn't give myself a second chance at making Friday a real enjoyable night.

Okay people, today is Saturday. Let's go CRAZY and have LOTS of FUN!!!! God Bless : )

Quote of the Day:
This too shall pass. After all, tomorrow is another day!

::: posted by Babydoll at 2:38:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs