Isn't it great? The weekend is once again almost upon us. Damn, time is really flying and next thing I know, Mr. Winter will be here.
Yesterday's interview went off without a hitch. Yay! I ran a couple of errands afterwards, and got a bit lost in downtown Hartford, simply from trying to find an on-ramp for 84 East. I also pampered my hair early in the morning, and now it is happy, looks nice and feels silky.
I need to go to the bank today. Oh by the way, did I mention that yesterday was my 2nd monthaversary of having had moved to CT. Happy monthaversary to me!! Also, I went to Manchester last night and hung out there for a little while, and was home by 11:30 p.m. I did enjoy myself.
I'm 13 minutes over my peak cell phone plan minutes. How did that happen??? I've been keeping track of them for the past couple of days. Ugh!!!
I have clothes to wash today, perhaps after I return from the bank.