How's everyone doing?
I'm doing well. Wednesday began slow and mellow, but as the day transgressed, things began to look up. At 5 p.m., I ate a large bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios with a mound of extra sugar to make it perfect. Yes! I was planning to re-enact Beavis' Cornholio character, later on that night.
Anyhow, I went out with some friends, met new people, ate at Chilli's, watched some DVD movies: Ocean's Eleven and Down to Earth, and talked all night long. Geez, I didn't get home until 9:10 a.m. the next day.
Yesterday, I slept most of the day, in order to recuperate. I received an offer to go to downtown and checkout the live bands, but I didn't think I was ready to endure another late night out, so I passed.
Today, I don't know what the hands of time will bring. I guess I'll know later on, in the day. But, I might meet up with my new sista friend this afternoon.
By the way, so far, I have 2 job interviews scheduled for next week. Yippy!!! Hopefully, soon I'll be gainfully employed.
Okay people, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
Today's Quote:
Where there's a will, there's always a way.