How have all of you been?
I had an enjoyable outing on Saturday night in Hartford. I had dinner, movie and some goodies. All very delicious and the movie was good as well. Heck, I didn't get home until around 10 a.m, the following day. I also received a burned CD, it was a compilation of songs I enjoy very much. I've been listening to it everyday, several times per day, ever since : ) Hats off to the creator/supplier & gracious host!
Sunday, I was up bright and early. You know...early bird catches the first worm! : )) Yeap, I was up and about, running errands most of the day. I had fun doing that as well because it included shopping along my sista girly girl.
Monday's interview went well. I believe I had both of my interviewers eating out of my hands. Why 2 interviewers? I don't know. It was a bit nerve recking though! So Monday afternoon was edgy. I had been tense about the interview, and my tension carried on throughout my lunch at Ruby Tuesday's, where I indulged in their Strawberry Tall Cake, in an attempt to take the edge off, but served to no avail---my sincere apologies to my lunch companion. Wow! What a tense afternoon I had! I was running on pure adrenaline. I felt so many emotions that afternoon and had to keep them all in check. Honestly, I believe I did a great job at it. I know that nobody was able to notice how I really felt.---I guess this is a good thing...you know...NEVER let them see you sweat!
Today, I have a slight headache. I believe it is my first headache since moving to CT. I could sure use a nice oily full body massage, right now.
Tomorrow, I have another interview in the afternoon, then plan to go to Sam's Warehouse to pick up some photos, PW(EH) to visit and stop at the nearby bank, and Sally's Beauty Supply to return an item.
Today's Quote:
Welcome change. Take chances. Harvest a life worth living. Suppress your fears!