Oh, oh, it is Sunday night already!!!!!!!!!! Are you guys ready for the hustle & bustle of the new week to come?
WHAT A WEEKEND!! I am totally dead today. Yes, I certainly am. Since Friday night, I've been out of my place more than in it. It feels like I've been out of the house since Friday night (10 p.m.) and just returned today (4 a.m.). TODAY, MORE THAN EVER, IS THE DAY WHEN I'M IN MOST NEED OF A FULL BODY OIL MASSAGE. ~~HELP!!!!!!
Friday, I ran several errands, and washed a lot of clothes. Friday night, was movie night in Hartford with a new friend. Saturday morning, I went walking at the West Hartford reservoir...YES, walking! You see, I initially attempted to jog it, but once I gave it a shot, reality quickly set in. "No way, I am not conditioned to jog 3.1 miles!"
Anyhow, I power-walked it instead, and today, I'm really feeling ALL of the residual effects on my gluts and legs. I'm not in pain though, just slight discomfort.
I thought, that I'd go back there today in the early morning, but who was I kidding? I didn't get to bed until about 4:30 a.m. All right, so Saturday afternoon, I spent it up in Boston with friends. I had a great time being lost within the Bostonian streets. It set the stage for a fantastic drive-by tour. Then Saturday night, I was the designated driver for some other friends at an expected wild house party, the 3rd annual Slip & Slide party at the House of Filth. The party was a blast! A LOT OF WILD & CRAZY THINGS TO BE SEEN!! And of course, this always happens once the crowd thins out. Folks, the party was great!!! For those of you who missed it, there was even lap dancing to be seen, among other stuff. WoW!
Too bad, that this was the very last party held at the infamous House of Filth. Why? Because the tenants (all or some) are moving to a new location in downtown Hartford. Anyhow, I know that there will surely be a Halloween party occurring at the new location...you see, it's already a tradition.
I can't wait!!
I also learned last night about a pre-Halloween party, that may occur a week prior to that other one. Cool, 2 events scheduled for October already!!! I need to start brainstorming what costumes will I wear for these parties. So far, a dominatrix outfit popped into my head as a choice. Hmmm, I don't know???? ; )
It feels awesome to be able to interact with so many people. I have never met as many people, as I've met in the 2 months I've been here in CT. In some instances, I've gotten party invites prior to local folks receiving theirs. Perhaps being a girl, does have it's perks!
: ))
Okay now, on another subject...why is it that Nice/Good people seem to ALWAYS end-up with mates, who will take them for granted??? : ( Being taken for granted is not gender specific, it can happen to males as well as females. All you need to be, in my opinion is good-hearted, trustworthy, honest, and reliable, to be a target for being taken for granted. Doesn't that suck??? I thought that the aforementioned qualities in an individual, would be highly regarded and sought after by most people, but that's not the usual case.
Most of the time, Nice/Good people, end up getting involved with those, who will take them for granted, those who do not appreciate the good thing they have found, those who will take, take, and take, but hardly give anything in return. Now, that's a damn shame!!! Why does humanity play such cruel jokes? Do you realize that only after an individual has been severely jaded a couple of times, that is when they are most likely prone to do onto someone, that ill, which has been done onto them??? I don't understand why some people feel the need to seek vengeance relationship-wise with an innocent bystander (new mate)? I mean, when speaking of vengeance/settling the score, wouldn't it make more sense to get back together with the person, who did you wrong, in order to get even with them? ~~~Now, don't get me wrong here. I'm not encouraging in any way, the act of vengeance because that is negative energy you should refrain from harbouring. After all, life should be lived to the fullest/happiest capacity!
Unfortunately, many people fall into the corrupting thought of, "I'm not going to be "the vulnerable one" in a relationship anymore." This type of mentality is destructive to any new, GOOD, bonafide relationship because in order to really feel the new love flowing into your life, you must allow yourself to be vulnerable to the experience. NO FEARS! JUST FAITH AND TRUST! So what, if you get hurt again!!??!! That which doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger and wiser!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE AN ADULT NOW, BITE THE BULLET!
Okay, this enough for tonight. I am going to cook dinner now. Tomorrow morning, I am driving back to the reservoir to do my power-walking. My plan is to visit it every other day : )) This routine shall be lots of FUN!
Gosh, I need to get to the Body Shop store to buy a bottle of scented massage oil. I hope I get to do this sometime no later than this week. By the way, I also need to buy a tub of Mango Body Butter...it smells good enough to eat, but wouldn't it be great if it was finger-licking good too!!??!! Mmmm ; )
Today's Quote:
Renounce facades, be your TRUE self!