Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Saturday, August 03, 2002 :::
 
Hey everyone!

Okay, so July is over and done with. It simply flew on by, but it was quite an eventful month:
My sister got married for a third time.
My cousin from NYC gave birth to her first child, a baby girl.
My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary.
By the way, Happy Birthday to all of the July birthday people!

Indeed I went out in the afternoon yesterday with sista friend. We hung out at the mall. I exhibited major will power, whenever we walked by a tentalizing clothing store. I only bought some antibacterial hand soap (Sun-Ripened Raspberry) and room deoderizer (Sweet Pea) from Bath & Body Works. Yum! These smell SO DELICIOUS!
There's a funny pattern developing every time sista friend and I meet. What pattern? Rain storms!!!! Yes, every time we hang out together, a rain storm rolls on in. Could it be because we're both ex-Floridians? Regardless of the rains, I always have a great time hanging out with sista friend. You rock!

I need to make it out to the store today. Definitely!
Peace.

Quote of the Day:
Don't sell yourself short. You're entitled to happiness.

::: posted by Babydoll at 2:04:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs