What's going on so far this week?
Monday, I went walking at the reservoir again. I almost ended up going alone, had it not been for sista friend, who was up for the cardiovascular exercise.~~Thanks girl!
Yesterday, my body woke up feeling superb! I had no discomforts whatsoever. I guess my body has already gotten used to the power walking. --That was quick!! : )) Technically today already, I will go back and do my power walk. I just don't know, if I will go early a.m. or wait 'til someone gets out of work, in order to have some company. I have to run some errands tomorrow morning too. Hmm?
Okay, anyone up for a NYC weekend this coming weekend? PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!!!!!
I will be going down to Manhattan on Saturday with friends and we are staying overnight at a hotel. If any of you are interested in coming along, get a hold of me, okay!!!!!
I BELIEVE IT WAS ABOUT TIME FOR ANOTHER NYC PARTY WEEKEND! Don't you agree???????
: ))
Anyone up for a Las Vegas weekend sometime in October????? Right now, R/T fares from Bradley to LAS goes for $138. The hotels there range from extremely economical in the North end of Las Vegas Blvd. and off of the Blvd. (a.k.a. The Strip). Then you have ALL your other price ranges from the middle to the South end of the Strip. People, there's LOTS OF FUN to be had during a weekend in Vegas. I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Contact me if you're interested in this trip : )