Sunday, August 18, 2002 :::
Sunday night ALREADY?!!!!
This weekend simply flew by, in my opinion.
Okay, so Saturday night, I finally saw the movie XXX courtesy of The Fish Who... And yes, I could have sworn I'd watch it, this past Thursday night, but anyways "why cry over spilled milk!" I'm glad last night, I went with an awesome group of friends. They're the ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The movie was EVERYTHING, I expected it to be. WOW!!!!!
We all grabbed dinner at Wendy's. Thank God for their late night pick-up window : ))
By the way, did I tell you guys, that I am decorating my bedroon in a galactic motif? YES! I am. AND no, I haven't gone nuts!
It looks pretty cute. So far, I have decorated the wall closest to my bed with glow in the dark stars of all sizes. Believe me folks, it looks pretty neat!!! I assure you.
Early morning today, I went power walking at the reservoir. I went around in 40 minutes, and boy my legs were feeling it afterwards! After that, I got home and began to get ready to go to Sunday mass at St. Joseph's cathedral, but my friends & I got the schedule confused, and unfortunately missed the service. So, what else for us to do on a Sunday afternoon? MALL!
We ventured to the Buckland Hills Mall. AND basically, we spent the entire afternoon there until their closing time. We had a great time and laughed a lot at each other's crazy clown acts. Definitely, a blast! Plus we already made plans for Wednesday night in downtown Hartford, and Saturday night at Vado's : )) Yay!!!