Friday, September 06, 2002 :::
FINALLY!
Hello Folks! How have you been?
Today, I was able to re-gain internet access. I'd been experiencing withdrawl since Sunday.
Well, what can I say, it's been raining just about everyday here in FL. My hair hates all of this humidity. I believe that I'm ready to go back to CT now.
What a crazy week I've had. I feel a faint headache coming on!
BLAH!
I will miss tomorrow night's party(CT), DAMN! I'm sure it will be as fun as the last one I attended at the designated location.
Honestly, I missed seeing all of my friends down here. I missed my room and most of all, my precious cat, Pumpkin Pie/Baby Jay. I have mixed emotions about flying back to CT. I don't know why, but I do. I love CT so far, but I guess I cannot shrug off my 13 years of history in FL. There is way too much to simply ignore.
Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend, and please take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Quote of the Day:
So close & yet so far away. Do you really wish to allow your "destiny" to slip through your fingers, again? Take a stand...SEIZE IT!