Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Sunday, September 15, 2002 :::
 
Greetings Everyone!

I hope your weekend went as FABULOUS as mine! WOW! I simply had a VAST ball of fun. Saturday night, I went up to Coventry for a cook out, which was delictable and the hosts were fantastic. I met a lot of new people that night at that get together and ESPECIALLY in downtown Hartford at the Beerfest. I didn't get to bed until 6:30 a.m. Sunday. I was majorly dragging earlier today, but later on, after the Margaritas started rolling at Puerto Vallarta in West Hartford, then I was practically singing my own mariachi songs for my table's entertainment and that of the restaurant's staff and other patrons. It was AWESOME!
F.Y.I. for those of you, who love to over-indulge in Mexican cuisine, then Puerto Vallarta is the place for you. This restaurant serves the most gargantuan meal portions, that I'd ever seen served at any restaurant. Holy Cow!!!! I can satiate my appetite by just glancing at the size of the plate.

Dudes, I am so exhausted right now and my body is screaming for my bed. Sleep tight folks!

Quote of the Day:
"HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!"

::: posted by Babydoll at 11:37:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs