Saturday, September 14, 2002 :::
Happy Saturday Folks!
Hope your weekend is going well so far.
I've had an interesting end of the week. And in this post, I want to say my final farewells to the following individuals:
*self-proclaimed Cheap Bastard
*Latino Liar
*Foul Flatulator
*supposed "Confused" Seasoned Player
If you ask me, despite their titles, I have them all on my list of PLAYERS! And they DO have their gaming skills down pat. So: hej då, adios, arivederchi, au revoir, and good riddens to ALL.
Now on a good note,
this has suddenly become an unexpectedly active weekend. I love when that happens. CT distractions is what I wanted and that's what I'm getting. Yippy!!!! Thursday night was good, Friday night was cool, and tonight won't fall any shorter than great!
Next week will be an important week. I will keep you guys informed. There soon might be a celebration heading your way pending this week's outcome. Keep your fingers crossed or your prayers updated, in order for a positive outcome.
Today's Quote:
"Get up, stand up. Stand up for your right. Get up, stand up. Don't give up the fight!"