Tomorrow, I shall return to CT. I feel somewhat sad about it though. I hate these types of goodbyes. I thought it was supposed to be easier on the person departing, but this time around I disagree. When I moved to CT, it was terribly painful to leave and say goodbye to my cat (that was it, though, I was fine leaving everyone else behind)...I actually broke down and cried while holding him and knowing that he sensed something was wrong, but had not clue as to what it was exactly. This time, I feel a bit sad, but can't pinpoint the reason why. I feel confused!
Damn Florida! Why do this to me now? I don't get it. Is this one of destiny's cruel jokes?
I need MAJOR DISTRACTIONS, once I'm back in CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY do! I will need to shake off my light FL blues.
I need to go shopping in NYC. I think it's about time for me to make that trip down to the city. Anyhow, I have to meet up with my grade school friend, and my paternal cousin and aunts. I guess, those are two separate trip right there. My friend wants to take me to the casinos, I've yet not visited. My cousin wants me to visit her and see her new baby girl. Geez, I can't believe she's a mother! Oh by the way, I have another friend in the city, who wishes to show me around the trendiest places in the city. ~~Okay, so I guess, a lot awaits me to distract me in New York. However, I still need some CT based distractions!!!! HELP ME OUT FOLKS!!!!
My next visit to FL will probably be for Thanksgiving's Day holiday. I'm not certain, but I think I would like to return then.
Right now, I'm appreciating the soulfully melodic sounds of Brazilian jazz music. I feel as if I was at a beachside restaurant in Copacabana, enjoying live music, drinking Caipirinha, and watching tourist attempting to dance Samba. Mmmm! That would be a delightful experience.
All right guys & gals, hope your weekend went well. Besos!
Today's Quote:
True love shall conquer all! Wait & see.