Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Saturday, September 21, 2002 :::
 
Hello Folks!
What's new for you this weekend?

I had a great week. I was out just about all day Thursday. Friday brought me quite an interesting day & evening. Anyhow, today is Saturday, so what are you all up to?
As predicted, life is taking major courses of events. By the end of September, I shall be fulfilling yet another goal, that I'd set for myself about a month ago. I am very happy about these turns of events. They empower me with each transcending day.
F.Y.I., This week's outcome because of reasons beyond my control, shall be announced early next week. Sorry for its delay, folks.

Today's Quote:
There's no time, place or reason for loneliness. Be open! Let the good times roll in!!! : )

::: posted by Babydoll at 1:27:00 PM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs