Letting it all roll out... For me, myself and I.  

Come Dwell Inside


Archives Contact

Thursday, September 26, 2002 :::
 
Hi Everyone!

How has your week been so far?
I've been GREAT! Folks, the outcome/verdict is in...On Tuesday, I was offered a job as an Outreach Parent Counselor for a local agency, and I accepted. Monday will be my first day of work. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!

I am so happy! Monday will mark the true beginning of my established life here in CT. Woo Hoo! Watch out world, here I come!!
Now, I need to wildly celebrate, and the weekend is fast approaching. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Quote of the day:
Faith is the light at the end of the tunnel. Believe, and it will see you through!

::: posted by Babydoll at 1:21:00 AM


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment


Powered by Blogger

comments by yaccs