I arrived at Atlanta at 11:30 p.m. and ran to my next gate still in hopes that the gate remained open. I saw some people running far ahead of me to the same gate. As I got closer I saw them hand over their boarding passes and enter the tunnel. At that moment, I was sooo relieved YET sooo out of breath, I almost began hyperventilating. So I entered the plane, made my way all the way back to my seat. I got to my row, a decrepit old, chain-smoking woman was sitting on my window seat, but did I care? NOPE! I was too happy and appreciative for having had made my flight, that I didn't feel like being a bitch to the lady and staking my righful claim on the window seat. The time was perfect for effectuating good karma.
Mmm, there was this cute, handsome, tall, blonde, blue-eyed man seated across the aisle, one row back from mine. He was traveling with his two daughters to visit Disney World and Universal Studios. The down fall besides his elementary school-aged baggage was the fact that he was still married. He was very outgoing both with fellow passengers and his children. His personality appealed to me. Then I thought, why can't I find one like that. He shared with fellow passengers, that he had met his wife during college. By the sounds of it, he was still very much in-love with his wife, and adored his kids. These are definitely admirable qualities in a man. I guess that's what attracted me to him besides his looks. Anyhow, don't get me wrong, I'm not and have never been into married men, but after being up since 6 a.m. and stressing over possibly missing my flights, come midnight, I couldn't help being turned on by this man.
By the way, why is it that every time I visit FL, we have shitty weather. What the hell? Even my mother told me so. She said that prior to my arrival date, they had had great sunny weather and precisely on my scheduled date of arrival, it rains all day and according to the forecast it will continue to rain over the weekend. Friggin' lovely!!!