"Now is time to say goodbye to all my family...and Baby Jay"
Yes, in an hour and a half, I will be on my way back to Boston. Back to the hustle and the bustle of grad school, work-study, and internship. This vacation was way too short!
Damn those people who created the internship schedule!!!! And while on the subject of damned people...Damn the S.O.B., who stoled my scarf at the Lodge lounge in NYC. My momma had made that scarf for me, when I moved to Connecticut two and a half years ago. I hope that the person, who stoled it may NEVER enjoy it. Moreover, I hope that such person is a smoker and that while on a smoking break, it accidentally catches on fire...that bastard!!! AND a wish for spontaneous combustion of the a**hole, who called me many times last night between 1-2 a.m. to only listen to me say "hello" and not reply. Eventually, this pervert left me a short voicemail message producing heavy breathing noises and some grunts. The last time I heard from this bonehead, as soon as I said "hello," he decided to begin to say something to me in a creepy voice, while doing the heavy breathing bit. I quickly hung up. There was no need for me to listen to his filth. Soon thereafter, I shut the phone off. ---I had a difficult time going back to sleep. I just kept on replaying the creepy voice in my head. Plus, I was trying to figure out, which one of the men that I know, who have my cell number would do such a thing. I came up with the suspicion of one former ex, who I haven't spoken to in almost a year, OR it could have been any one of my new male acquaintances: the neighbor or the Artistic Rep., who both have a deep voice.
Damn it, WHY ME????? I am truly creeped out. I don't think I want to meet any new men for a while.
Quote of the day Peace on earth for all the good and deserving people.